Google Classroom Tips
- Number Your Assignments - Since the Stream keeps the most current assignment at the top, it might be helpful to number assignments so they can be found efficiently. Within GC, you can have up to 1,000 assignments so a numbering system starting with #001 could be an option.
- Side-by-side windows is a needed skill for students. Example, Side 1 - Directions and Side 2 - Work. An option for students would be Tab Scissors and Tab Glue from the Chrome Web Store.
- Google Classroom can be set to be your browser's homepage.
- Manipulatives in Google Draw - Create a new doc, open Drawing, and now you have created a Digital Learning Activity.
- Everyone gets a folder that is automatically shared. Organization is easy for you and students since there is a folder for EACH class within their Classroom folder.
- At the end of the school year, drag your Classroom folders into an Archive folder (i.e. a folder you created and named "Archive").
- The maximum number of teachers that can share a class is 20. The maximum number of members for one class is 1,000.
- Chrome Web Store - Share to Google Classroom Chrome Extension